Judging at the International Customer Experience Awards is a great way to share your knowledge and experience.
At the same time of course you will have the opportunity to increase your knowledge, improve your profile, make new contacts and even celebrate with the winners!
AS A JUDGE
YOUR ROLE IS TO
- Hear first-hand from other professionals (in your judging category) representing a range of organisations, from blue chip to start-up, sharing some of the latest ideas about delivering great customer experience
- Use your knowledge and experience to assess entries both online and from face to face presentations - giving you the opportunity to learn, ask questions and clarify important elements
- Provide scores and written comments to entrants - which go on to make up part of their feedback reports, helping them continuously improve their customer experience
BEING A JUDGE
ENABLES YOU TO
- Enhance your credibility - both from your presence at the Awards and from the inclusion of your role in your CV
- Network with other business leaders - we will make this easier for you by providing you with a list of others attending and even letting them know that you would like to meet them at the Awards
- Build your personal profile
- Your biography will be published on the Awards “Meet the Judges” webpage and in the Awards Brochure, rightly positioning you as a key player in customer experience
- You will receive an Awards “Judge Logo” for use as a marketing tool, for example in your email signature and social media profiles, to promote your role as a Judge at the Awards
WHAT DO I NEED
TO QUALIFY AS A JUDGE?
We are looking for a diverse team of Judges with a range of knowledge, skills, and experience to provide a category judging panels with a robust mix of customer experience and business expertise.
Therefore we are looking for applicants who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- have knowledge, skills and/or experience in customer experience
- have substantial business experience
- hold a relevant business qualification belong to a relevant academic establishment e.g. a business school
- have judged at Business Awards before
- have a passion for the delivery of exceptional customer experience
So, if this sounds like you, why not send in your CV/profile today to apply to be a Judge at the European Customer Experience Awards
Please send a copy of your CV/profile to email@example.com
Please note: If you have judged before at one of our Awards, you will not be required to send in another copy of your CV. Just send us an email saying you are interested.
The judge package of €345 (plus VAT) enables access to the following:
- one place at the Gala Lunch and Awards Ceremony
- the Awards Judge Logo for use to use on your business stationery, social media profiles and website/blog
- inclusion of a Judge personal profile and company logo
- on the Meet the Judges webpage
- in the Awards Brochure
- the opportunity to network
If you would like to discuss becoming a Judge at the Awards please email firstname.lastname@example.org